Change is inevitable, change is good, change fuels innovation. But if there was “one thing you would never want to change at Astra Bank, no matter how many technological and industry-specific changes take place, what would it be?”
Community banking at Astra Bank takes on a far deeper meaning beyond just serving the local community with banking products and services. We take our motto of “deep roots, deeper commitment” very seriously. It would be wonderful if we could centralize our community outreach efforts and manage everything in one place, but we recognize that this is neither feasible nor advantageous to the communities we serve. And that is why we place the onus of community involvement on our different branches and their staff. Location managers are empowered to scout suitable opportunities within their local community where the branch and its staff team can reach out, lend a hand and make a difference.
We hope you are enjoying this series of blog posts covering excerpts from our recent chat with Richard Campbell, Chairman of Astra Bank.
The arrival of the New Year brings with it many things. Sure, you have to remember to start using “12” instead of “11” when writing the date and that calendar needs replacing. But one of the things that many people include with the New Year is setting goals… also called “resolutions”.
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Blog (2)
- Calculators (1)
- Change (1)
- Commitment (4)
- Community Banking (6)
- Community Service (1)
- Customer Service (4)
- Employment Opportunities (1)
- E-Statements (3)
- Events (4)
- FAQ (1)
- Fees (1)
- Financial Stability (1)
- Goals (4)
- Going Green (2)
- History (3)
- ICBA (1)
- Internet Banking (1)
- Loans (1)
- Our Communities (8)
- Privacy and Security (4)
- Target (1)
- Technology (3)
- Website (1)
- Join us for the BIG EVENT October 24th!
- ICBA Recognizes Astra Bank for 55 Years of Membership
- Tips on Understanding the Financial Stability of Your Banking Partner
- Important Information About the Target Compromise
- Help Astra Bank Light Up a Few Hearts this Christmas
- Announcing 2013 Holiday Hours and Christmas Open House Schedule
- Why Work at Astra Bank? Because we care about people... on both sides of the counter
- Commitment to Customer Service, Some things wil lnever change at Astra Bank
- Community Banking with a Difference. Reaching Out: One Branch, One City, One Community at a Time...
- "Change is the Only Constant" Evolving Product & Services to Suit the Changeing Environment