Community banking at Astra Bank takes on a far deeper meaning beyond just serving the local community with banking products and services. We take our motto of “deep roots, deeper commitment” very seriously. It would be wonderful if we could centralize our community outreach efforts and manage everything in one place, but we recognize that this is neither feasible nor advantageous to the communities we serve. And that is why we place the onus of community involvement on our different branches and their staff. Location managers are empowered to scout suitable opportunities within their local community where the branch and its staff team can reach out, lend a hand and make a difference.
That’s the way the saying goes. And here at Astra Bank, we can tell you that it is true. We continue to share with you the insights and interesting stories we gathered from our Chairman, Richard Campbell a few days ago.
We hope you are enjoying this series of blog posts covering excerpts from our recent chat with Richard Campbell, Chairman of Astra Bank.
The marketing team here at Astra Bank recently chatted with Richard Campbell, Chairman of our bank. We asked him a few questions and Richard spoke to us at length about the history and his times with the bank. In a succinct series of blog posts, we are excited to share with you some excerpts from this chat. You’ll read about interesting anecdotes and trace the traditions and roots of a bank deeply rooted in service to the community. We’ll take you through the significant changes that have impacted the banking and financial services industry and how you as customers have always remained the steadfast focus of our operations.
Buying your first home, financing a business or need a line of credit to finance farm operations? Here are some lending tips to increase your chances of success and reduce your stress.
You Can Still Enjoy ‘Free Service’ at Your Local Community Bank
- Awards and Recognition (3)
- Blog (2)
- Calculators (1)
- Change (1)
- Commitment (4)
- Community Banking (6)
- Community Service (2)
- Customer Service (5)
- Employment Opportunities (1)
- E-Statements (3)
- Events (5)
- FAQ (1)
- Fees (1)
- Financial Stability (1)
- Goals (4)
- Going Green (2)
- History (3)
- ICBA (1)
- Internet Banking (1)
- Loans (1)
- Our Communities (8)
- Privacy and Security (5)
- Shining Stars (2)
- Target (1)
- Technology (3)
- Website (1)
- Join us for Astra Bank's Annual Shred Fest - And Protect Your Information
- Astra Bank Recognized for Five-Star Excellence
- Congratulations to our Officer of the Year Shining Star Recipient, Justin Rogge
- Astra Bank Announces 4th Quarter Shining Stars
- Join us for the BIG EVENT October 24th!
- ICBA Recognizes Astra Bank for 55 Years of Membership
- Tips on Understanding the Financial Stability of Your Banking Partner
- Important Information About the Target Compromise
- Help Astra Bank Light Up a Few Hearts this Christmas
- Announcing 2013 Holiday Hours and Christmas Open House Schedule