That’s the way the saying goes. And here at Astra Bank, we can tell you that it is true. We continue to share with you the insights and interesting stories we gathered from our Chairman, Richard Campbell a few days ago.
Technology has impacted every aspect of our lives. For us in the banking and financial services industry, it has been a journey of change and innovation at great speed in the last decade or so. We asked Richard Campbell, Chairman of Astra Bank to reflect on some of these technological changes he has seen over the years and how they have impacted the bank’s business operation.
We hope you are enjoying this series of blog posts covering excerpts from our recent chat with Richard Campbell, Chairman of Astra Bank.
Astra Bank has been serving the community since 1911. More than a hundred years later, if there’s one thing that remains the same as it was back then is our commitment to customer service excellence. One of the questions we asked Richard Campbell, our Chairman in a recent chat was about what has helped the bank to be successful through the changing times and economic conditions. Richard’s answer was simple: “Good old-fashioned values.”
The marketing team here at Astra Bank recently chatted with Richard Campbell, Chairman of our bank. We asked him a few questions and Richard spoke to us at length about the history and his times with the bank. In a succinct series of blog posts, we are excited to share with you some excerpts from this chat. You’ll read about interesting anecdotes and trace the traditions and roots of a bank deeply rooted in service to the community. We’ll take you through the significant changes that have impacted the banking and financial services industry and how you as customers have always remained the steadfast focus of our operations.
- Awards and Recognition (3)
- Blog (2)
- Calculators (1)
- Change (1)
- Commitment (4)
- Community Banking (6)
- Community Service (2)
- Customer Service (5)
- Employment Opportunities (1)
- E-Statements (3)
- Events (5)
- FAQ (1)
- Fees (1)
- Financial Stability (1)
- Goals (4)
- Going Green (2)
- History (3)
- ICBA (1)
- Internet Banking (1)
- Loans (1)
- Our Communities (8)
- Privacy and Security (5)
- Shining Stars (2)
- Target (1)
- Technology (3)
- Website (1)
- Join us for Astra Bank's Annual Shred Fest - And Protect Your Information
- Astra Bank Recognized for Five-Star Excellence
- Congratulations to our Officer of the Year Shining Star Recipient, Justin Rogge
- Astra Bank Announces 4th Quarter Shining Stars
- Join us for the BIG EVENT October 24th!
- ICBA Recognizes Astra Bank for 55 Years of Membership
- Tips on Understanding the Financial Stability of Your Banking Partner
- Important Information About the Target Compromise
- Help Astra Bank Light Up a Few Hearts this Christmas
- Announcing 2013 Holiday Hours and Christmas Open House Schedule